1. Any contestant individual, group or organization can send entries with lyrics.
2. All registered members of MyGov can participate in this contest.
3. The entries are to be submitted as a MyGov Task. The participants should provide the following information as part of their entry.
a. Description about the submission within 500 characters, such as names of the lyricist etc
b. Uploading any image file or pdf file if required(optional)
c. The participants should then upload their entry as lyrics in word/pdf format.
4. The last date for submission of entry(“Youth Anthem”) would be 15th August, 2016 (5.00 p.m.). No entries will be accepted after the time limit. The entries must contain name, address, contact details & E-mail address.
5. The Youth Anthem shall capture the essence of patriotism in sync with the 21st Century context.
6. The Youth Anthem shall be in lucid simple Hindi language, easily understood by the people.
7. All entries would be judged by a Committee constituted by the Ministry Of Youth Affairs and Sports. The decision of the Committee would be final.
8. The selected entry and its copyright will be the property of the Ministry and Government of India and any changes deemed fit to improve the same will be undertaken.
Source : https://www.mygov.in/task/composition-inspiring-youth-anthem/