Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Technical Inspection and Visit of Sh. P. P. Bhattacharye ji ADG-E-M, O/o DG, AIR, N. Delhi to AIR Ajmer
Shri P. P. Bhattacharye ji, ADG- E- M, O/o DG, AIR, N. Delhi visited this station from 9/10/2016 to 12/10/2016 for technical inspection, as this station has been nominated for ‘The Best Maintained Station’ for the year 2013-14.He was welcomed by head of Office Shri K. K. Mathur, DDG (E) and the staff by presenting Bouquet and Garlends at Transmitter. A small Tea Party was organized in his honour at HPT, AIR Ajmer. He was honoured by presenting a Safa and Memento as a token of respect.
Highlights of his visit at HPT, AIR, Ajmer from 9/10/2016 to 12/10/2016.
· He was introduced to all staff and had brief conversation with all the staff members and listen their achievements and problems.
· He was briefed about the working of an old 100 KW, HMB, MW Transmitter. He closely inspected and took interest in this XTR, its water pumps and its HT equipments.
· Now, as this transmitter had been replaced by the new DRM transmitter of the same capacity. So, he also inspected this new transmitter along with its all aux. units viz. AC plants, HT AVRs, HT VCBs, DG set, etc., very closely.
· He also inspected aerial field side, earth pits and took its measurements.
· Some important parameters of the DRM transmitter were also observed by him. He was also keen to know the operating power of the DRM XTR. The DRM transmitter was tested and operated on full power and full modulation with 1 KHz audio tone. He was happy to observe that this newly installed DRM xtr is operating on its full power, regularly.
· He was impressed to see that some important technical drawings of this newly installed transmitter which were enlarged, laminated and displayed in the transmitter hall.
· He was also pleased to know that this station is earning good amount of revenue by way of getting rebates on monthly Electricity bills of Transmitter by maintaining good power factor.
· He also visited city office and AIR colony premises. He was welcomed by the H.O.O. and Staff at City Office by offering Bouquet and Garlends. He was introduced with all the admn. Staff. He inspected the office building.
· He praised the working, maintenance, up-keeping of this Station and he also admired the enthusiasm and moral of the staff.
In the afternoon of 12-10-2016, ADG- E- M proceeded to New Delhi. He was given warm see off by the head of office and staff members of Akashvani, Ajmer.