The recommendations has following highlights:
1. Private players has been allowed to start DTT service. If accepted by Govt., this will be first time in Indian history that private players will provied terrestrial broadcasting.
2. There can be max 5 broadcasters at each locations including PB.
3. PB can have a max of 3 Muxs at each locations.
4. There can be Max 7 MUXs at each locations.
5. ASO has to be achieved in 3 phases and by 31 Dec., 2023. Obviously, complete digitalization has also to be achieved before that.
More details on www.trai.gov.in