Sunday, April 9, 2017
Design a Poster; Create a Logo and a Slogan for World Oral Health Day 2017 - Last date 20.05.2017
The NOHP programme was launched to prevent, control and manage effectively, the burden of oral diseases in India. This comprehensive programme aims to make oral health services accessible, affordable and sustainable with onus on oral health promotion and disease prevention for good general health and well being.
Centre for Dental Education and Research-AIIMS, In addition to providing state of the art dental services, the Centre for Dental Education and Research, AIIMS also serves as the nodal agency and has been designated as the National Centre of Excellence for the implementation of the NOHP.........
What we expect from you
You are required to design a poster and/or a logo and/or a write a slogan for the NOHP.
The theme is “Brush Your Way to Health”
• The poster, logo and the slogan should be relevant to Oral Health and should be based on the theme specified.
• The poster should be usable on our website/ social media such as twitter, Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage
• Has to be based on the theme specified
• Has to be submitted in MSWord / JPEG/PNG/PDF/TIFF format
• Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG format only.
• Logo should be designed in colour.
• The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
Your creative inputs would enable the organization to communicate better with the people and make the programme more effective....