Prasar Bharati

“India’s Public Service Broadcaster”

Pageviews

KEY MEMBERS – AB MATHUR, ABHAY KUMAR PADHI, A. RAJAGOPAL, AR SHEIKH, ANIMESH CHAKRABORTY, BB PANDIT, BRIG. RETD. VAM HUSSAIN, CBS MAURYA, CH RANGA RAO,Dr. A. SURYA PRAKASH,DHIRANJAN MALVEY, DK GUPTA, DP SINGH, D RAY, HD RAMLAL, HR SINGH, JAWHAR SIRCAR,K N YADAV,LD MANDLOI, MOHAN SINGH,MUKESH SHARMA, N.A.KHAN,NS GANESAN, OR NIAZEE, P MOHANADOSS,PV Krishnamoorthy, Rafeeq Masoodi,RC BHATNAGAR, RG DASTIDAR,R K BUDHRAJA, R VIDYASAGAR, RAKESH SRIVASTAVA,SK AGGARWAL, S.S.BINDRA, S. RAMACHANDRAN YOGENDER PAL, SHARAD C KHASGIWAL,YUVRAJ BAJAJ. PLEASE JOIN BY FILLING THE FORM GIVEN AT THE BOTTOM.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

F. Sheheryar, DG,AIR remembered Radio Kashmir on it's Anniversary


Radio Kashmir, my alma mater, in more ways than one, softened my frozen faculties & baptised me into broadcasting. This broadcast set up has chiseled hardest substances & slithered across gems, the country is still proud of. This authentic voice of a vale that has lived through the vicissitudes of over a century still has admirers within & without. 

Today when I am at the helm of World's largest broadcast network, I sincerely feel I wouldn't have been where I am, if Radio Kashmir hadn't done initial honing. Broadcasting of yore & broadcasting today are different & Radio Kashmir has enough capacity to fulfil its mandate in a fiercely competitive environment. 

I salute Radio Kashmir today when it completes its 69 years of meaningful existence & I exhort my capable people there to treat profession & professional ethics above all else.

Source Fayyaz Sheheryar

No comments:

Post a Comment

please type your comments here

PB Parivar Blog Membership Form