2. To register your office, click on Establishment button. A popup window will open. Fill all the desired information, enter centre govt. option under establishment type and opt for TAN and fill official TAN number.
3. Fill establishment details, contact details, HOO/Technical Head details and contact person details. Submit this filled form to register. You will receive registration number/user ID and password.
5. To fill desired information and to update profile -- go to MIS à Apprenticeship à Establishment àProfile à Edit -- Fill all the required data including official bank details etc. and upload desired images. Change the data, if required.
6. As per apprenticeship act 1961 the maximum number of apprentice trainee should be 2.5 % of the sanctioned strength of the office. Now to create and map the number of apprentice under various trades – Open the website -- go to MIS à Apprenticeship à Course à Course detail à Course mapping à Maximum Permissible Seat(s) as per Apprentices Act and minimum Permissible Seat(s) as per Apprentices Act, will be displayed under ‘Apprentice Trade Details’.
7. Now select ‘Designated Trade’ check box and fill details under the ‘Capture details for Apprenticeship trade (Designated Trade)’.
8. Go to ‘Sector’ – select ‘Electrical (including new and renewable energy)’, select Trade -- Electrician, select ‘Yes’ in ‘Practical Training Available’, select ‘No’ in both ‘Basic Training Facility Available’ and ‘AITT Facility Available’, select ITI/ITC passed option in ‘Type of Apprentice Engagement for Designated Trade’, fill number of seats you want to keep for electrician trade (Here divide maximum permissible seats in parts viz. 60% of total seats for electrician, 20% for electronics and 20% for mechanic trade etc.). Save details.
9. Similarly, to create seats under lectronic/mechanical trade click on Add button and repeat step 11 and opt Electronic/ mechanical and appropriate trade. Seats thus created will appear in upper RHS of the screen and details will be shown under ‘Saved apprenticeship trade details’.
10. Once we register ourselves on this portal, interested ITI passed apprentice of these trades also start registering themselves on the portal and registration no. will be allotted to them by the NCVT.
To view their details go to MIS à Apprenticeship à Training àApproval à Queue à click on apprentice registration no.(blue coloured). Apprentice detail form will pop up –check for Aadhar number, photo, mark sheets, signature etc. ---Now select number of apprentice of a particular trade for interview, number of apprentice should be equal or more than 3 times the seat created in the particular trade. Contact local Asstt. Apprentice Advisor / Principal, Govt ITI, make a panel of experts and arrange an interview. You can send offer online or by post---11. To send an online offer(one by one) to an apprentice,—go to Queue-- Select appropriate apprentice and select “Offer” under ‘select action’ box and click on ‘>>’. A new popup window will appear, fill desired data and in massage box specify that he is called for interview on such date at such time and at such venue and if found suitable then approval will be given to him to join as apprentice. Also specify amount of stipend per month. Save and send. Repeat this for another apprentice.12. After selecting suitable candidates send them online approval one by one. Go to Queue-- Select appropriate apprentice and select “Approval” under ‘select action’ box and click on ‘>>’. Specify date of commencement of apprentice training in massage box. Repeat this for another apprentice.